Compensation And Benefits Analyst
100 Crescent Center Parkway Tucker, GA 30084
Compensation And Benefits Analyst
Williams Industrial Services
Directs the design, development, implementation, and administration all compensation programs to support the organization’ s strategic direction and business objectives, and ensure the programs are complementary to other human resources initiatives. Responsible for managing, designing, and implementing all aspects of employee benefit plans in order to maintain cost effective and competitive plans in the marketplace.
- Establish compensation philosophy, objectives, strategies and priorities to ensure compensation programs support the organization’ s strategic direction.
- Direct the design, development and implementation of base pay salary structures and corporate short-term incentive plans to ensure programs are internally equitable and externally competitive.
- Partner with senior management and compensation consultant to the Board to design and implement executive long-term compensation programs.
- Prepare material for Board and Compensation Committee meetings
- Assist management with the design of new jobs. Direct the development of new or revised position descriptions. Conduct regular audits to maintain accuracy of position descriptions.
- Plan and design the market evaluation approach and processes. Define the organization’ s desired competitive marketplace and position.
- Direct participation in formal and informal compensation surveys. Evaluate current compensation practices against trends and recommend changes, adjustments, and improvements.
- Evaluate compensation programs to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory factors.
- Communicate benefit information to all employees, including distribution of benefit plan documents, open enrollment materials, memos, etc.
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing benefit plans/programs to ensure competitive nature within the marketplace and review new technologies and/or outsourcing opportunities
- Ensure compliance of all benefit plans with federal and state regulations and adhere to legal requirements
- Analyze the financial costs and effectiveness of benefit plans
- Compensation background with solid understanding of compensation design and structure development required. Benefit background with solid understanding of benefit plan design and development desired.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to reason through data and make good judgments in applying information
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal laws as they relate to compensation and benefits
- Ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels; conducts self in polite and professional manner.
- Demonstrates a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management.
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Uses resources effectively to generate solutions; takes initiative when resolving problems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive material.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to type on a keyboard and operate a PC.
- Ability to converse over a telephone.
- Ability to work in office and perform in corporate environment.
- Ability to travel to remote sites, as needed
- General office conditions
Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or other related area required; equivalent experience considered at the discretion of management, CCP and/or CBP preferred
Minimum of 5 years of experience with 2 years in a supervisory role; equivalent experience considered at the discretion of management
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Global Power and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.