100 Crescent Center Parkway Tucker, GA 30084
Williams Industrial Services
- Responsible for maintaining and updating corporate and subsidiary Minute Books and records;
- Assists with coordination, compilation, printing and assembling meeting material books for Williams Board meetings;
- Provides administrative support for Company’ s compliance program (sending and tracking annual compliance certificates, revising policies, etc.)
- Monitors, analyzes, and assembles information to complete compliance audits required by government regulations;
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining the Company’ s monthly litigation tracking report and records hold notices;
- Provides litigation support by researching, analyzing and compiling data in support of litigation case strategy and response to subpoenas, processes law firm invoices
- Responsible for maintenance of the Company’ s intellectual property rights, including new registrations, as applicable
- Maintains corporate and legal record filings; and
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and handle varying tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels, including CEO, CFO, and GC; conducts self in polite and professional manner.
- Demonstrates a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management.
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Uses resources effectively to generate solutions; takes initiative when resolving problems.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to type at least 55 wpm on a keyboard and operate a PC.
- Ability to converse over a telephone.
- Ability to transport materials or equipment or lifting, moving, carrying objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- Ability to work in office and perform in corporate environment.
- High School degree or GED, equivalent experience considered at the discretion of management
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- Paralegal Certification preferred
- Minimum of 5-10 years of paralegal experience, preferably in a law firm or corporate legal department environment
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.