100 Crescent Center Pkwy, Suite 1240 Tucker, GA 30084
Williams Industrial Services
Summary: The Developer Analyst Responsibilities include software development, report development, software project management and other related activities. This individual is also responsible for working with third-party software development teams. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and technical knowledge of related development tools are critical for successful performance in this role.
The Developer Analyst works closely with other IT staff to respond to Internal and External audit requests. Ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements are key factors for the successful job performance.
- Interface with business users to understand and document needs and requirements
- Develop, test, and deliver custom solutions to meet documented business requirements
- Analyze, design, develop and implement software applications, integrations and reports to automate and improve efficiencies across the Company
- Analyze business data from disparate source systems to create meaningful reports or data extraction files
- Coordinate with 3rd party/contract developers on projects to ensure business requirements of applications, upgrades, and enhancements are delivered and tested in an efficient manner
- Experience in developing and maintaining applications with common Microsoft Programming languages and tools – proficiency in C# required
- Working knowledge of Web design & Development, Mobile Application Development & related technologies
- Experience working with common business intelligence reporting and integration tools like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Crystal Reports – Expert Proficiency in SSRS required
- Expert level proficiency in Structured Query Language required
- Experience with both Oracle and MS SQL Server Database Management Systems required
- Proven Experience in developing Business to Business and cross-functional integration applications between systems
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling and data mapping
- Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques
- Project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
- Requires strong documentation habits and skills
- A strong customer service focus and determination to solve problems, quickly, accurately and professionally
- Ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels; conducts self in polite and professional manner.
- Demonstrates a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service always to all employees and management.
- ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Uses resources effectively to generate solutions; takes initiative when resolving problems.
- Being able to adapt to new technologies and techniques.
Working conditions/Physical Effort:
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Up to 10% travel required.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to type on a keyboard and operate a PC.
- Ability to converse over a telephone.
- Ability to transport materials or equipment or lifting, moving, carrying objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- Ability to work in office and perform in corporate environment.
Education: Bachelor' s degree in information systems, computer science or computer technology or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role required.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.